Specialist Events & Exhibitions
Our specialist Events and Exhibitions team are individually selected to provide careful planning and effective delivery throughout the entire process all over the UK and in Continental Europe. We have many years of experience in event transportation and our expertise is well recognised - you can simply relax and enjoy the show.
In 1976 when Adrian Pulleyn first started, he began by specialising in the logistics, transportation, management and installation of events, exhibitions and road shows. With all this experience at our roots, we remain highly experienced and well trained in this area.Our modern, 55 strong fleet, ranging from 4.5 to 40 tonne vehicles, have tail lifts, air ride suspension, load restraint points and even more specialist handling equipment than ever before. Our specialist Events and Exhibitions team are individually selected to provide careful planning and effective delivery throughout the entire process all over the UK and in Continental Europe. We pride ourselves in offering more than just transportation when it comes to your event, road-show or exhibition – we are passionate about our end-to-end service. Your Pulleyn’s Events team will pack, transport and deliver all your equipment with pride and consideration and once we are on site we will never leave you to ‘just get on with it’ – we’ll stick around and help until you are ready to start the show.
Here are just a few of the most renowned shows and events that Pulleyn has taken pride in delivering
- Broadcast equipment to Lillehammer and the Barcelona Olympic games.
- Internationally recognised orchestral tours throughout the UK & Europe.
- Delivery and on-site management of broadcast equipment into the London HQ of Sky and BSB television channels.
- Relocation of the Nickelodeon UK television studios.
- Delivery and on-site management of equipment for the World Cup 1990 in Rome.